Comprehensive Motor Insurance
- Comprehensive insurance is an auto insurance that provides protection to you, your car and third parties against all possible risks.
- It covers a wide array of events that can damage your car, including vandalism, fires, and rockslides on twisting mountain roads.
- This is a cover with the promise of total protection. We will invest our best to offer you the perfect cover to protect your vehicle against financial liabilities arising out of unforeseen contingencies.
- Natural disasters (like a hurricane or a tornado)
- Falling objects
- Damage done to your car by animals
- A civil disturbance (like a riot that results in damage or destruction of your car)
- In case of vehicle theft, caught on fire, vandalism
- In damage due to natural calamities.
- Free cover for windscreen, theft of audio and video accessories
- Free cover for spare wheel, jack and tool box
- Free cover for protection, recovery & towing after accident
- Non claim discount – building up to 60% depending on the number of years for not claiming
- Discount on fleet
- Full discount on Controller Technique fees at renewal
- Flexible premium rates and terms
- Cover for damage to vehicles in the custody of Motor Trader or Garage
- Geographical scope – Kenya but can be extended to other East African countries on request
- Authority for emergency repairs up to an agreed limit
- Excess Protector
- Political Violence And Terrorism Risks
Third Party Motor Insurance
We offer 2 types of Third Party Insurance covers
- Third Party, Fire & Theft (TP&FT)
- Third Party Only (TPO)
The main difference between these is the scope of the cover that the insured party enjoys, with the minimum legal requirement being the TPO. This covers the insured from liability arising out of the damage to third party persons and injuries caused by the insured vehicle in the use for which it is insured.
This liability is the most common insurance claim; it arises out of small to medium road accidents where the insured has:
- Damage to property that belongs to other people like vehicles or buildings
- Death or injury to pedestrians or public
- Death or injury to passengers.
Please note that this type of insurance protects the interest of only third parties, not yours.
Motor Cycle Insurance
Motorcycle insurance protects the insured in the event that the motorcycle is involved in an accident, is stolen or is set on fire. This cover also insures third parties. The same risks as those covered in auto insurance policies apply in this policy:
Damage to vehicle or property, theft, vandalism, injury to the insured or other people
You have the option of three categories under this policy:
- Private Motorcycle Insurance – This category is appropriate for motorcycles and motorized three wheelers used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes.
- Commercial Motorcycle Insurance
- PSV (Bodaboda) Motorcycle Insurance
The Company will indemnify the insured against loss of or damage to the motorcycle and its accessories and spare parts, which may occur through:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Fires, external explosion, self-ignition, lightning, burglary, house breaking or theft.
- Malicious acts.
- Whilst in transit (including the processes of loading and unloading incidental to such transit) by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
Compare quotes and get insurance right away
Start a fast, free auto insurance quote with IMANA. We help you find any insurance coverages that are right for you, so you’re not paying for anything you don’t want!
Get a insurance quote – typically in 2 minutes or less. Switch to IMANA for an insurance policy from a brand you can trust.