In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” Ben Franklin.
An educator plan will ensure that your child’s future is secure – no matter what. The education plan is designed as a savings and protection plan to provide for the future education needs of your child. With an education plan you can be assured that you will have the money to meet any critical needs in your child’s education. What’s more, you get additional benefits like extra life cover, accidental benefits and premium waivers. As it is never too early to start planning, the plan can be set up to provide cover from as early as when the child is 1 month old. The plans can run between 5 and 30 years. For example Liberty Life’s Educator plan runs from 5 to 20 years.
- Unforeseen things happen, and whether your death is unexpected or not, there’s no coming back. With that said, you’ll be doing yourself and your family a favor by preparing for your exit. Imana will help you understand the most misunderstood life insurance options and help you determine whether it’s worth the investment.
- Endowment plans provide for your changing needs by providing initial life cover to ensure yourself and your family is secure no matter what happens to you. These policies can be taken together with other risk only riders to protect you as you aim to save for a common goal e.g wedding, house, college fees etc.
Funeral Covers/Last Expense
- Year after year, the price of laying our loved ones to rest has increased across the world, with the costs increasing almost a third over the past 10 years. The rising prices have been noted by more than just the families who are left to pay the price.
- These costs can quickly add up and create an unexpected financial burden for those left behind. Facing these expenses, some families may choose to take on debt in the form of loans or money borrowed from friends. They may opt to look into low-cost burial options. Making these financial decisions is not what loved ones need during this difficult time. Instead, they need time to heal and space for grieving.
- A Last Expense is a funeral cover to help families deal with the burden of meeting the last respect expenses on the death of a family member. Under this cover, the policy will pay the amount of cover chosen, upon the death of an insured family member. A good example is Legacy Plan with Liberty Life
Compare quotes and get insurance right away
Start a fast, free insurance quote with IMANA. We help you find any insurance coverages that are right for you, so you’re not paying for anything you don’t want!
Get a insurance quote – typically in 2 minutes or less. Switch to IMANA for an insurance policy from a brand you can trust.