- Helping you deliver the health and wellness solutions you need to care for your global staff. Maintaining a productive, healthy and engaged global workforce is vital to your business’ success, yet it is a challenge for many multinationals. As medical costs rise at a rate faster than inflation and employees demand more from their employee benefits (EB), it’s not surprising that employers like you are looking for solutions that not only address the needs of your employees around the world but also help manage costs.
- At Imana, we have a dedicated Health & Wellness team to help you understand your employee health data and put in place proactive programmes to address your biggest cost drivers. Our two-step approach to health and wellness diagnostic and prescriptive helps you to do just this. We can organize for a meet-up to discuss our offerings.
Group Life Insurance
- This is a type of life insurance in which a single contract covers an entire group of people. The policy owner is an employer or an entity such as a labor organisation.
- This insurance cover pays a lump sum in the event that a member of the scheme dies while in service of the employer or to a member of a covered affinity group. The lump sum is usually a multiple of the member’s salary or a fixed amount. Group term coverage remains in force until your employment is terminated or until the specific term of coverage ends.
SME Insurance Products
Many large companies have entire teams of attorneys dedicated to reviewing and sourcing insurance coverage – and often developing their own. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) often lack those teams, but still need access to SME insurance products to protect themselves from liability and property perils.
But what insurance solutions are relevant to your business?
- All Risk
- Fire and Burglary
- Directors and Officer
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Goods in Transit
- At Imana, we offer Corporate and SME insurance for comprehensive, third party only (TPO) for private and commercial vehicles. Our clients enjoy discounted rates for vehicle fleets from as small as 3 vehicles. Discounted rates subject to size and value of vehicle fleet, and loss ratio.
- Marine insurance is the insurance taken to cover cargo (goods), hull (Vessels such as ships), as well as other incidental losses/liability when transporting goods, in international trade from country to county. Marine insurance applies to goods transported by sea and air and also extends to road and/or rail to final destination. Section 20, Subsection (1) of the Insurance Act, CAP 287 states that “No insurer, broker, agent or other person shall directly or indirectly place any Kenya business other than re-insurance business with an insurer not registered in Kenya without the prior approval, whether individually or generally, in writing of the Commissioner” Importers have in the past insured their goods in the country of origin, through their suppliers.
- During the budget speech of 2016, The Treasury Cabinet Secretary announced plans to enforce this law starting 1st January 2017. To achieve this, customs department will not clear imported goods unless marine insurance is placed with an insurance company registered in Kenya.
There are many different types of insurance designed to protect property owners, developers, and contractors through the various phases of a construction project. In fact, certain types of construction insurance policies are required for many projects. Construction firms or construction professionals acting as individuals are required to present evidence of their coverage’s as it creates a better image of you and your firm.
Below are the basics of construction insurance, the most common types of policies available, and when those policies would apply.
- Professional Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Public Liability
- Third Party Liability
- Contractors All Risk
- Builder’s Risk
- Contractor License
- Construction Bonds – Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, Payment Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, Supply Bonds, etc.